Verifavia CEO to speak at the Argus European Emissions Market 2014
The Aviation EU ETS panel scheduled on Thursday 6 March between 09:10 and 09:50:
- Update on the ICAO position on the EU ETS, ‘stop the clock’ and aviation’s inclusion in the EU ETS.
- How are discussions developing on an international agreement to be implemented from 2020 onwards?
- What are the options available for a post-2020 framework?
- How would these potential outcomes impact the aviation market?
- How will the aviation industry manage the transition between now and 2020?
- How is the current uncertainty impacting the aviation industry?
Other speakers include:
- Andreas Hardeman, Assistant Director, Environment – Policy and Outreach, International Air Transport Association
- Annalisa Monaco, Director EU and NATO Relations, The Boeing Company
> See the list of speakers
> Read the agenda Back to all Verifavia Shipping News