VERIFAVIA SHIPPING - Marine Notice 180717 - New Extranet functionality available: download draft SEEMP Part II / Data Collection Plan (DCP)
Dear Extranet user,
the functionality to generate a draft SEEMP Part II Data Collection Plan (DCP) based on an approved EU MRV Monitoring Plan (MP) has been finalized and deployed on the Verifavia Shipping Extranet.
It is now available on the main page of each MP via a new button in orange colour "Download draft DCP". The download of the document in Word format will start once you click that button.
Please note the following :
- The download of a draft DCP is only valid for MPs which have been fully assessed and certified.
- The structure of the draft DCP is fully aligned with the requirements of Resolution MEPC.282(70) 2016 Guidelines for the development of a SEEMP.
- The draft document generated contains notes in red that are meant to help you to finalize the DCP of each vessel to ensure it is fully compliant with the requirements of the IMO DCS, which are not fully similar to the EU MRV. These notes should be deleted from the final version of the DCP.
- The format of the draft DCP has been kept simple, so that it is easy to incorporate within already existing SEEMPs. However, you are free to change the format to your own requirements, as long as it includes all required elements.
- Once the DCP has been updated, you must provide it along with documents referenced herein to the relevant Flag Administration (or a duly authorized organization).
- There is no guarantee that the DCP, even if based on approved EU MRV procedures, will be automatically approved by your verifier. You should take the utmost care when updating the document, and customize it as much as possible so that IMO DCS requirements are addressed in a pertinent and accurate manner.
We sincerely hope that you will find this new function to be useful.
Back to all Verifavia Shipping News