EU MRV Seminar in Oslo, Norway
3 March 2017, Oslo
This EU MRV seminar will discuss various aspects of the enforced Regulation 2015/757 on the Monitoring, Reporting & Verification (MRV) of carbon emissions of large ships visiting EU ports from the perspectives of shipping companies, verifiers and other stakeholders.
The aim is to provide owners and operators with a good understanding of the key deadlines, requirements and challenges of the EU MRV, and to help bridge the knowledge gap ahead of the legal deadlines. Presentations will be delivered by high-class experts and will focus on the practical implementation of the EU MRV. The seminar will end with a dedicated Q&A session.
- Welcome note
- Brief overview of Verifavia Shipping
- EU MRV and Norwegian maritime
- EU MRV Regulation: overview and regulatory update
- EU MRV Monitoring Plan: content and guidance for ship operators
- Gearing up for the first legal deadline
- EU MRV & IMO Data Collection System: a comparison
- Final note
The seminar is free to attend, please register here to confirm your attendance.
SCHEDULE OF THE CONFERENCE:
Friday, 3 March 2017
Frokost Session ( 0900 - 1200 )
Lunsj Session ( 1200 - 1430 )
Citybox, Midi-Conf. Room
*1 block away from Oslo Sentral
> Download the Invitation for the Seminar Back to all Events