EU MRV meeting in Copenhagen, Denmark
15 March 2017, Copenhagen
The MRV regulation requires the development of ship specific monitoring plans. It is required to submit the monitoring plans to an accredited verifier latest by 31 August 2017. The plan should be approval before 31 December 2017.
The plans need to indicate the method chosen to monitor and report CO2 emissions and other relevant information in view of the first monitoring year in 2018.
During the next scheduled meeting at Focus Group for Energy Efficiency (a working group under the Technical Committee) on 15 March, Julien Dufour, CEO, Verifavia Shipping will address Danish ship owners and operators with a good understanding of the key deadlines, requirements and challenges of the EU MRV with a focus on the EU MRV Monitoring Plan.
- Brief overview of Verifavia Shipping
- EU MRV Regulation: overview and regulatory update
- EU MRV Monitoring Plan: content and guidance for ship operators
- EU MRV and Danish maritime
- Gearing up for the first legal deadline
- EU MRV & IMO Data Collection System: a comparison
- Final note
Venue: Shipowners’ Associations, Amaliegade 33
Wednesday, 15 March 2017
Time: 14:00 - 15:00 Back to all Events