Verifavia CEO to speak on EU ETS / Global MBM and Maritime Transport at the Platts conference in Brussels
10:05 - 10:45: Panel discussion: Aviation – ‘Stop the clock’ proposals, consequences and impacts
- Assessing aviation’s inclusion in the EU ETS to date
- What best practice market carbon strategies are airlines employing?
- Update on an international agreement by and post-2020 – what are the options and what
- would they mean for the aviation sector?
- Is the uncertainty affecting the aviation market and what can the industry do to effectively
- manage transition up to 2020?
- Examining the latest developments for ICAO’s global market based measure (MBM) scheme
Andy Kershaw, Manager, Environment Policy, British Airways
Julien Dufour, CEO, Verifavia
Bill Hemmings, Aviation Manager, Transport & Environment
Valdimar Bjornsson, CFO, Primera Air
Ismael Aznar-Cano, Seconded National Expert at DG Climate Action, European Commission
Moderated by Miles Austin, Executive Director, Climate Markets & Investment Association (CMIA)
11:55 - 12:15: The shipping perspective, Julien Dufour, CEO, Verifavia SARL & Verifavia (UK)
Julien Dufour will also participate in a panel on EU ETS in the morning.
> Download Verifavia slides on shipping
> Go to the conference website
> Download the Agenda Back to all Verifavia Shipping News