Argus European Emissions Market
5-6 March 2014, Amsterdam
Main conference topics:
- The future for the EU ETS: back loading, structural reform, phase 4 and the 2030 target
- Developments in ETS in Australia, China and South Korea
- Changes in regulation and registry procedures
- Carbon Leakage review
- Stop the Clock: The global aviation market's future in the ETS
- Hedging risk in the carbon emissions markets today
Julien Dufour, CEO of Verifavia, will participate as speaker in the Aviation EU ETS panel scheduled on Thursday 6 March between 09:10 and 09:50:
- Update on the ICAO position on the EU ETS, ‘stop the clock’ and aviation’s inclusion in the EU ETS.
- How are discussions developing on an international agreement to be implemented from 2020 onwards?
- What are the options available for a post-2020 framework?
- How would these potential outcomes impact the aviation market?
- How will the aviation industry manage the transition between now and 2020?
- How is the current uncertainty impacting the aviation industry?
Other speakers include:
- Andreas Hardeman, Assistant Director, Environment – Policy and Outreach, International Air Transport Association
- Annalisa Monaco, Director EU and NATO Relations, The Boeing Company
> See the list of speakers
> Read the agenda
Back to all Events