Verifavia Launches World's First 3 Way "Plug and Play" IHM Maintenance Dashboard
Our IHM Maintenance Dashboard can be plugged into your procurement system or suppliers' portal via simple APIs, and played live on Hazinvent-M, the tool we used to conduct your IHM surveys where all your survey records are stored.
Hazinvent-M has been interfaced with VERIFAVIA's IHM Maintenance Dashboard to create the world’s first online platform to provide Shipowners, Superintendents & Vessels a live access to the IHM Maintenance status of the vessels at all times:
- Single page system with simple and minimum clicks
- Pro-active and continuous automated readiness for PSC Inspections
- Saves you from long hours and understanding of Hazardous Materials regulations
- Saves you from penalties and potential ban on entering EU ports
- Uses world’s biggest in-house team of Hazmat experts with extensive experience dealing with IHM for 750+ vessels
- Team of Marine Engineers & Naval Architects who understand the industry and have experience with PSC, IMO and EMSA rules
- Automatic generation of monthly (or ad-hoc) IHM Maintenance reports to demonstrate implementation and compliance with regulations
- Software As A Service (SAAS) model validated by Blockchain technology and available on the Cloud!
Hazinvent-M interfaced with our IHM Maintenance Dashboard is already used daily by 500+ ships from 25 shipping companies worldwide, almost 100 of which did not conduct the IHM surveys with us!
Please contact us if you would like to know more, and schedule an online demo with our Hazmat team.
Back to all Verifavia Shipping News