Verifavia Launches World's First 3 Way "Plug and Play" IHM Maintenance Dashboard
Our IHM Maintenance Dashboard can be plugged into your procurement system or suppliers' portal via simple APIs, and played live on Hazinvent-M, the tool we used to conduct your IHM surveys where all your survey records are stored.
Hazinvent-M has been interfaced with VERIFAVIA's IHM Maintenance Dashboard to create the world’s first online platform to provide Shipowners, Superintendents & Vessels a live access to the IHM Maintenance status of the vessels at all times:
- Single page system with simple and minimum clicks
- Pro-active and continuous automated readiness for PSC Inspections
- Saves you from long hours and understanding of Hazardous Materials regulations
- Saves you from penalties and potential ban on entering EU ports
- Uses world’s biggest in-house team of Hazmat experts with extensive experience dealing with IHM for 750+ vessels
- Team of Marine Engineers & Naval Architects who understand the industry and have experience with PSC, IMO and EMSA rules
- Automatic generation of monthly (or ad-hoc) IHM Maintenance reports to demonstrate implementation and compliance with regulations
- Software As A Service (SAAS) model validated by Blockchain technology and available on the Cloud!
Hazinvent-M interfaced with our IHM Maintenance Dashboard is already used daily by 500+ ships from 25 shipping companies worldwide, almost 100 of which did not conduct the IHM surveys with us!
> Read our Press Release
Please contact us if you would like to know more, and schedule an online demo with our Hazmat team.
Back to all Verifavia Shipping News