MRV: goals “Emission control”– Shipping Sector Initiatives
20 April 2016, Rome
From August 2017, shipping companies with vessels trading to EU ports need to comply with new EU regulations on the monitoring, reporting and verification of CO2 emissions. The event has the objective to explain the EU Regulation on the Monitoring, Reporting and Verification of CO2 emissions from maritime transport (EU 2015/757) (MRV Regulation) and define methodology for the accurate monitoring, reporting and verification of CO2 emissions by Verifiers.
Its a free one day event.
To confirm your participation, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9:30 AM: Registration
10:00 AM: Morning chair’s introduction and welcome
- Alberto Moroso, Presidente, Atena Nazionale
- Massimo De Domineco, Presidente, Atena Roma
- Luca Bertani, FINBETA SPA Chairman Mooring Section
- Maurizio Pernice, Direzione Generale per la Tutela del Territorio e delle Risorse Idriche
- Mauro Maurici, Divisione II - Clima e certificazione ambientale
Introduction and Overview of MRV10:40 AM: Rina Services
- Alessandro Pescetto, Sector Manager
The Practical Implementation of MRV
11:15 AM: Wärtsilä Italia S.p.A.
- Andrej Stopar, Sales Manager, Ship Power
- Claudia Beumer, Manager Sales Europe, Marine Tank Management
- Alberto Pronzati, Strategic Industry Manager=
12:45 PM: Network Development Light Lunch
13:45 PM: Chairman Section Umberto d’Amato Atena Naples
Discussion Session: What are the challenges for Verification?
- Alessandro Pescetto, Sector Manager, Rina Services
- Anastasia Kouvertari, Senior Environmental Business Development Specialist, Lloyds Register
- Julien Dufour, CEO, VERIFAVIA SHIPPING
- Domenico Spinelli, Managing Director, Wide Pilot S.r.l.
15:00 PM: Chair’s closing remarks and end of seminar
Auditorium del Ministero dell'Ambiente e della Tutela del Territorio e del Mare - Roma,
Italian Ministry of Environment and Sea, Via C. Colombo 44, 00147 – Roma
Back to all Events