Verifavia Shipping (Hellas) invites you to participate in any of the upcoming series of EU MRV Seminars / Workshops to be organised, at least, every month in our new offices in Voula, Athens.
Verifavia Shipping (Hellas) is an integral subsidiary of Verifavia, the world’s leading emissions verification company for the transport sector. As part of our ongoing commitment to provide clarity on the EU MRV Regulation, we are offering ship owners and operators the chance to receive feedback on the latest developments, as well as ask questions on any issues relating to the EU MRV regulation.
Nikolas Theodorou, Verifavia Shipping (Hellas) MD will seek to demystify the process, jargon, and options relating to the EU MRV Regulation, while our Technical Experts will be on hand to answer individual specific questions during a dedicated Q&A session.
Julien Dufour, CEO, Verifavia Shipping, will be present during the first Seminar / Workshop of the series, and as the newly appointed Team Leader of the EU task force on the Verification of the Emission Report, he will focus on the steps and strategies required for the development of an EU MRV compliant Monitoring Plan.
George Papaioannou, Project Manager, DYNAMARINe will present their Emission Monitoring System which was certified by Verifavia Shipping
and Efthymios Chaldeakis, Sr. Strategic Accounts, SetelHellas will also present their SeeMBox-V MRV Solution
- Welcome note & coffee (20 mins)
- EU MRV Regulation: overview & regulatory update (25 mins incl. Q&A)
- EU MRV Monitoring Plan: content and guidance for ship operators (25 mins incl. Q&A)
- How to get MRV-Ready? (20 mins incl. Q&A)
- EU MRV & IMO Data Collection System: a comparison (15 mins incl. Q&A)
- About Verifavia Shipping (10 mins incl. Q&A)
- Introduction to DYNAMARINe Emission Monitoring System (10 mins incl. Q&A)
- About SetelHellas - SeeMBox-V MRV Solution ( 10 mins incl. Q&A)
- Final note (5 mins)